Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

The long awaited sequel and its brilliant

LMAO I was in stitches all the way cant wait for the 3rd. BTW What did snake say to Naomi in the lab?

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

LMFAO

Haha if only that happened in real life blow up in the muggers face

Madness One Madness One

Pretty damn good

That's not how it happened lol some wise ass wouldn't change the song so he got angry. And the rest as they say is history. Brilliant animation

A MJ X-MAS A MJ X-MAS

Not bad

Animation and sound was pretty good but it did lack the entertainment factor

YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2 YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2

Not as impacting or funny as the rest

I still liked it, Regi never ceases to give a good episode but this one just wasn't as good as the other ones like the scientology episode and 50 cent episode.

Scientology Attack Scientology Attack

What can I say, anonymous make good threats

I wonder if there any scientologists on newgrounds that watched this or are even worried about what to expect anonymous to do. I know I would if I knew that masses of people worldwide were planning to burn my religious sect to the floor.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

lmfao

thats really good I heard about this attack a while ago by my friend whos a member of anonymous and it was a laugh to see someone make a spoof of this battle

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

Damn good

Oh resident evil oh the joys that game brought me. Although I kept dying in the mansion after the hunters appeared but then got it for Gamecube and completed it that way. But a gr8 flash keep em coming.

The Emo Kit The Emo Kit

Not bad but could be better

Not a bad flash it made me laugh altho it was too heavy on the swearing.

Listen person bellow me (horrorxgirlx) you think they are hot do you, they look like friggin clowns i used to be on that sort of band myself but i grew up and realised that guys wearing thick eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and styling fringes down to their mouths just look stupid no two ways about it, inisisting on being individual and non-conformist when you all wear the same style clothes, self-harm and 'create' to the most trivial of things like being dumped or having your crush not fancy you .It just really goes to show how pathetic you really are.

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

Hillarious

I gave my young cousins nightmares after showing them this they were paranoid about the TV